Sunday, June 25, 2006

They Wub' Him!




The kids just love Baby Jack-Jack. They love to take turns holding him. Although Jessa's turns last around 10 seconds usually. hehehe... As soon as you put him down into her arms she is done holding him. Jeffrey is our big helper. He loves to hold Jackson and talk to him. He really really wants to change diapers. (crazy kid!)
Jackson was able to come home from the hospital on Friday. We have been trying to relax and stuff here at home. We have had to take him back to the hospital both Saturday and today (Sunday) to test his bilirubin (sp?) levels. He is really high but hopefully it has peaked today. Yesterday they told me he might have to be readmitted if it went any higher but today it went higher but less than a point so that is a sign that it has leveled out and he will be getting better. (So keep him in your prayers that he will!)
Jeff's parents left on Saturday to head back to KY. We will see them in 3 weeks when Jackson is blessed. They were a big help with the kids and getting the house all set to move. Darla was a packin machine for a couple of days I came home and my walls were bare! :) Thanks so much to them!
We are still enjoying our new edition here at the Stewart house. Jeffrey and Jessalyn have left this afternoon to spend a few days at Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jonny's house. They are super excited. It seems too quiet with both of them gone. I am sure this will be a busy week since we have to be out Thursday as we are signing on the house on Friday. Meanwhile Jeffrey and Jessalyn will be swimming and playing and having a grand time! (Can I join you guys? Packing is no fun!)

1 comment:

Little Hensley Fam said...

what sweet pictures! I hope you get everything packed... I should've just gone down there to help you, but I'm glad the kids are being taken care of. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun! Oh I posted the pictures on our blog, so go check it out!(When you get a chance!)