Friday, June 16, 2006

The Sneak Thief


So I have discussed before my children's strange eating tendancies. From Spinach, to ketchup and cheese, and they only get more strange.... Anyhow, Jessa has a real thing for butter. She will lick it off her bread and leave the bread. She will dip her fingers into the bowl of butter and lick them if given half a chance.
Well, this last week one day, I made Mac N Cheese for lunch and I used a new stick of butter. That evening I needed butter for dinner. Where was my stick of butter? I could have sworn I put it in the door of the fridge... I check to seeif I left it on the counter... No such luck. Oh, well, I'll find it later I am sure.
I get a new stick and make dinner as planned. A few minutes later As I head down the hall I find my missing stick of butter. On the floor in the hall where most people keep open sticks of butter. In the open end was a little finger sized dug out. I knew there had been a sneak thief in my house!

No comments: