Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Can you hear it??


Supposedly there is a new Sound that is at such a high frequency those over 30 can rarely hear it. Kids are using it as a ring tone while in school to receive text messages.
I thought it sounded interesting. I found this story on the internet and it has the sound. I can hear it but not very well, like it's super faint background noise. But Jeffrey said it is really annoying and Jessalyn actually covered her ears... Weird huh?? Can you hear it?
The Buzz Sound Link
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5434687&ft=1&f=1048

2 comments:

Little Hensley Fam said...

I can hear that sound, but it's annoying to me. Oh, and congrats on selling your house, keep us posted on what your next move is... I hear Virginia is a nice place to live. (hint hint, wink wink)

Anonymous said...

I played it without warning Jacob or Zack first and they both instantly looked at me like I was doing something really horrible to them. haha! =) I don't know how anyone could handle that as a ring tone.