Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Lineup


Jessa LOVES her horses as you all know. She has amassed quite a collection. I happen to know of at least 3 horses that were not present for her lineup this morning. (I was informed that her horse named Lydia was taking a nap.) All these horses. I think she has enough. But she sees them and just loves each one even with their flaws. (And There are many. LOL) We have horses with no tail, no mane, and broken legs bandaged withpacking tape. Some horses can not stand up alone but Jessa smiles and says that's okay... He can just lean against the barn. :) So glad sweet Jessa takes care of her horses even the not perfect ones mom would throw away. Over 20 horses and only a 3 stall barn, it was too cramped so their new "barn" is her closet. She plays in there with them alot.


It was brought to my attention that I say Jackson is fussy alot but he looks like such a happy baby all the time in my photos. SOoooo... for you doubters... I have posted some picks of Jack in his natural state. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We call the bottom face on Jackson the "meep face" when my daughter Rebecca makes it, b/c she never cries normally after making it, just makes meep noises. Sorry, DH loved the pics. :)