Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just me gabbin to myself

So, I bet you're all wondering what's up? Nothin much.. Still just unpacking all these mingled boxes between Jackson's demands for attention! :)
I do have some Jessa-isms for ya though....
"Stanky"- (must be said with a wrinkled nose) The State of Jack-Jack's Diaper on a regular basis.
"Snobber"- When you hold a tissue to her nose and tell her to blow her nose and she gives a pbbhhtt with her mouth. ("Yeah, That's great Jessa, Now blow your Nose!" says mommy.)

Oh well, I suppose that's all for tonight as Jackson is making himself known again!
P.S. I am downloading my pics off my camera from the last couple months so scroll down and look at some earlier dates. I am entering a couple of them on the dates the pics were taken.

No comments: