Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Is this made of Cells??


Cells Cells Cells! The last week of August, one day as part of Jeffrey's schooling we studied what a cell is. Now at least twice a day I am asked, "Is _____ made of cells?" The definition of a cell is the basic unit of life. Every living thing is made up of at least one cell. (I repeat that at a minimum of twice a day since the day we studied cells.)
Is a tree made of cells?
Is a computer made of cells?
Is this toy made of cells?
Is the sun made of cells?

OIy Vey!
Tonight at the table, Jeffy asked, "Is my dinner made of cells?" To which my reply was yes. Most foods were once living plants or animals. Jeffrey's reply......... "Eeww!!! I don't wanna eat cells!"
LOL! I can't win!

Photo was taken last week while working on Nouns and identifying them in a sentance. :)

No comments: