Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sun Sun Summer's Coming!!






Sandy day..... We had another beach day, I think Jack is getting accustomed to the sand now. Hooray! He ventured off the towel and onto the sand by choice and actually found a stick and had a great time with it. :)


The waves were bigger and the current stronger so we were wading mostly but that is all we usually do anyhow! Jessa lost her favorite shovel to a greedy wave though (everyone say awwww.) It was plastic but bigger and did not bend as easy as her lil yellow one did. (Yes, my daughter is a shovel connoisseur and has a favorite shovel. hehehe.) We were all sitting in the sand and digging a hole just out of reach of the water when a huge wave came in and wiped us all out. I was busy grabbing Jackson and keeping ahold of Jessalyn. But she had her eye on the shovel and started yelling almost before she spit out the water. We looked but never did find it. Oh well, I will keep an eye out for a "good" sand shovel. LOL
It started raining a bit and was really coming down when I decided to leave. So I gather up all our stuff and when we got back to the car... I thought for a moment I had locked the keys in the car or trunk. In the rain... Dumping out the beach bag and 3 kids... It was a hoot. But I finally found them and all three sandy kids jumped in just after the rain stopped! hehehe... That's Florida rain for you though! Just long enough to change your plans!


No comments: