Thursday, December 07, 2006

EZ Fudge


MMMMMM... holiday fudge!!! Okay, so perhaps my fudge does not look that good. hehehe... but I did make some fudge tonight using Great Hensley's EZ recipe. I can't wait for it to set so I could try it!

I spoke with her on the phone a while ago. She had knee surgery this past week. She seemed really tired. She said she had physical therapy this morning and then group physical therapy. I could tell she was still on oxygen. And totally wiped out. Agh! So keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she trys to recover. She should come home from the hospital on Saturday when the kids and I get there.

If the kids are too much, I dunno if we will stay the whole weekend. But if I can be of help I will. Grandma says Grandpa is lost and was pretty funny trying to figure out how to turn on the dishwasher. hehehehe...

No comments: