Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuna Wiggle


Jessa Loves to work in the kitchen and has since she was little. There are alot of pics of her at mom's house cooking. So tonight I was beginning to make dinner and Jessa says, "I wanna Help!" So I got out the kids cookbook mom bought us a while ago, (actually I think it was ours when I was little, anyhow....) I put Jessa to work. She made a recipe called Tuna Wiggle. She was so thrilled that SHE Made dinner (with just a little help.) Her little casserole was pretty decent as far as Tuna Casseroles go. But both Jessa and Jeffy said the waterchestnuts were gross and left lil piles of them on the sides of their plates. Pic from Nov 2004.. Grandma and Jessa making baked chicken.

Plus... as a bonus, there was a MERMAID on the can! WOW! Now I have several can's of tuna lined up on my kitchen floor so we can admire the mermaid on them. :)



No comments: