Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm Pumpin'

So it was a busy day today.
Jessalyn had her 2nd Riding lesson today. She loved it of course. She did basically the same things as before. Only a little more and she let the pony go at a faster pace, more of a Trot.
Then Jessa and Mommy and Jack ran some errands, new battery for the van, post office and stuff. We got back home for about a hour and then loaded up to get Jeffrey at the bus stop and a "quick" run to Wal-mart to get the new Movie Cars. (Is there a such thing as a quick run to WalMart?)
ANyhow, Then we headed out to Jeffys School where they were having a fall festival. It was western themed , they had the gym set up as a western town and each "building" was a different game booth. So the kids got lots of noisy toys to annoy their moms with and the school made a killngon the tickets. But it was fun. In the town square they had one of those bull rides. Kindof on one of the jumpy things and there were 4 people in the corners and pulling ropes to make teh bull buck. It was a $1 to ride and I swear those poor folks arms ,must have felt ready to fall off. It was fun. Jeffrey was bucked off but Jessalyn had a great ride. Hehhehe.. They were super gentle on Jessa, I think her horse Judy gave her more of a jolt this morning. LOL... ( and yes, I had my camera but didn't think to get it out an take pics sorry!)
Anyhow, So then we returned home and had a late movie night to watch Cars. Jeff just got home. So I said, okay. Jackson is asleep but I am still full so I am going to go pump. Jessa, all innocence, says, "Gas?" We had a good laugh. Sweet girl, thats what we usually mean when we say that! chuckle. Have a great night all!

1 comment:

kacie. said...

Hi! I'm new to blogger, so I apologize if I left my comment in the wrong spot. In response to your comment about what we can do to help the mustangs and other wild horses, it would be greatly appreciated if you could write/call/e-mail your Senators on Monday, we need to make sure that they are co-sponsers of Senate bill s1915, and also that the bill gets VOTED on before congress ends, otherwise the bill dies and has to start over, all the way back to square on, The Lobbyist.

I' also just posted an interview Willie Nelson did this week with CNN. Have a look =)

Thank you SO much for your time,

Kacie

P.S. This is whre I started, if you are interested. =)

http://www.myspace.com/mane2006