Saturday, July 30, 2005

The "Not Me" Gremlin


Do you remember in the comic strip Family Circle, Bill Keene's Character children had the whole Host of Ghosts-- NOT ME & IDA KNOW? There were more but those are the ones i remember right off... well, i am sure they are at work in my house right now. I want to make the Compilation cd of all my favorite quiet songs... But 2 CD's have run away off the CD towers.... Just gone and not to any of the usual places either so I suppose Not Me or Ida were visiting cuz no one else seems to know either.... Drives me Crazy! This was the only comic that had a Gremlin in it that I could find.

I was sitting here making a compilation Cd and was thinking about what I want to do next. I do have a list of things I wish to accomplish this weekend, I just need to decide which to do...
Do I- sit and scrap a bit (easy)....
Do I clean the house from TOp to Bottom (I mean REALLY clean)....
Do I sew Jessa's Care Bear Dress?(it's been waiting since May)....
Do I read one of the million or so Books on Homeschool that are sitting and waiting....
Or do I go grocery shopping?
hmmmm.... I just don't know. I am so used to have structured set aside things to accomplish each day and working the kids into that schedule that it is strange to think of doing it without them here. Does Everyone feel this lost when important people in their life are removed from the equation? I love that I have this time and I imagined it as super productive and fun but so far I just get distracted with thoughts of my family... Hmmmm.... Must be LOVE... :)

No comments: