Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm on My own NOW~~


Here I am. For the first time in ....uh.... FOREVER, I am without Husband or children. The house is silent (because right now I enjoy the novelty of it), I can stay in my sweats, turn the AC up to 77 if I wish, Scrap, Play on Computer, watch movies and generally be a bum for the next 5 days!!! (for those who don't know, Jeff likes to keep it at an artic 70-72.) Today, Mom & I drove to New Orleans and sent them all off to Salt Lake City to visit Jeff's Grandparents. While this is said with a partial sigh, I am very much looking forward to ME time. Without being interrupted or feeling guilty for not doing something with the family. Isn't it funny how as much as we love our family it is also nice to have just alone time too? XOXOX Love ya hope ya have a nice time but see ya Next Tuesday!!

This pIc was taken just a couple of weeks Ago up in KY at my In-laws Barn. We had a great time this day playin' on the 4 wheeler, eatin hot dogs over a campfire and catching fireflys. Jeffrey has read about fireflys but we don't really have them here in Florida. (Too hot I suppose.) But he LOved it! He finally managed to get everyone to eat enough pickles so he could use the jar for a while to keep the ones he caught. hehehe. It wasn't Difficult though because they were Homemade pickles, pickled by Grandma Linda. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so...what did you do with them...?