Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Sun and Fun







So, I am sure you all get tired of the same ol beach photos over and over but we do have a great time at the beach. We went again and played in the surf. There were alot of surfers out. I had fun teaching the kids how to body surf and "catch the wave." It was a fun afternoon. I had to laugh though because afterwards, Jeffrey realized he had not gotten any sunscreen on his legs so they were tender and burnt. Myself, well, without another adult, I sprayed myself and let the children help. OOPS!!! I am one stripped momma. Seriously. I have striped legs, striped arms, and the top of my back was sprayed well. However, the bottom half of my back was not so fortunate. I will be nursing a burn for the next little while. Jessa could have used more sunscreen on her face but it wasn't bad. Jack was the lucky one. He came away without a burn.

1 comment:

The Dad said...

Feel the burn! Gotta love the beach here!