Monday, February 23, 2009

Hair Stories..


My dear daughter, whom I dearly love, has beautiful hair. The problem is that she does not like to have it brushed. This is completely foreign to me. I LOVE to have my hair brushed. I LOVE it when anyone wants to play with it. Even little kids. I just love it. A pet peeve of mine is to see a beautiful little girl with scraggly looking hair. Can't stand it when my daughter looks like she forgot to brush her hair for the day. (Forgot, more like didn't want to.)

So in order to help out, I have found several "Hair Blogs" to get her excited about trying different ways to pull it up or back or whatever. So we have to take pictures so she can see the back. (She hasn't yet mastered the whole mirror/ mirrored image thing.)

Here are a few of her latest do's that we thought we would share with you!

























PS. Grrr! I so wish it were easier to label your photos on Blogger!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I love all those looks. Does she sit still while you do her hair?