Tuesday, January 09, 2007

20 Years Ago Today.....











Baby Zack came screaming into this world. Zack is my BABY brother. (Z for the last child see..) I remember when he was going to be born, I wanted to see him when he was just born. For some reason I had the idea that babies were like kittens and didn't open their eyes for the first few hours. I was devastated when I woke up in the morning to find a new baby brother with his eyes already opened. Zack was born at home so I expected to be able to see him right after he was born but he chose to be born around midnight and so, as any 8 yr old should be, I was asleep. But we love him! He is wonderful with his eyes opened or closed.

He is now much taller than I am and in school to become a lawyer or maybe it was a foreign liason I forget the title now, he did tell me he recently changed it. But It has to do with laws. :)
Happy Birthday PookY!
You'll always be my little brother! And Dude! Don't be so camera shy! I could hardly find any pics of you to post!

1 comment:

Little Hensley Fam said...

Tell Zacky-poo happy birthday from us! And it's good to see some pictures of you guys instead of just the kids! Where's your picture Jenna???? =) Love ya! Oh and thanks for letting me steal your Mom and Grandma next week!